ClusterMax™ SuperG | Tesla™ GPU Technical Computing HPC Cluster
GPU Accelerated Supercomputing Cluster Solution
- Get a FREE quote
- Call 800-800-6328
- Live chat now
AMAX ClusterMax™ SuperG Key Features:
- Powered by NVIDIA’s Kepler (K10/K20/K20X/K40) GPU Computing Accelerators, the world’s fastest and most efficient high performance computing (HPC) companion processor.
- Delivers 3 times higher performance per watt than the previous “Fermi” compute architecture, enabling hybrid computing dramatically easier, and applicable to a broader set of computing applications.
- Supports SMX (streaming multiprocessor) design, Dynamic Parallelism, Hyper-Q, GPUDirect with RDMA.
- Applications: Climate and weather modeling, CFD, CAE, computational physics, biochemistry simulations, data analytics, satellite imaging, and computational finance.
- Delivers up to 311,040 GPU cores, 463+ Teraflops of single precision and 154+ Teraflops of double precision performance per 42U cluster
- Up to 1,296GB dedicated GPU memory
- Delivers 3 times higher performance per watt than the previous “Fermi” compute architecture
- Delivers 1 petaflop of computing in just 10 server racks.
- Supports dual socket 22nm 12-core Intel Xeon® E5-2600 v2 or 32nm 8-Core Intel Xeon® E5-2600 family processors on host systems
- Supports QDR/FDR InfiniBand fabric & real time InfiniBand diagnostics
- Faster communication with InfiniBand using NVIDIA GPUDirect™ technology
- TCC driver reduces CUDA kernel overhead and enables Windows Remote Desktop and Windows Service
- Cluster management and GPU monitoring software, including GPU temperature monitoring, fan speed, and power, providing exclusive access to GPUs in a cluster
AMAX’s ClusterMax™ SuperG Tesla preconfigured cluster comes with preinstalled with
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5.x/6.x, 64-bit or SuSe Linux Enterprise Server 11x, Red Hat Enterprise MRG
- CUDA 5.x Toolkit and SDK
- Clustering software (IBM Platform Cluster Manager, Bright Cluster Manager)
GPU Software Development Tools
- Optional C-based software development tools and various libraries for GPUs
- CUDA compatible clustering software
Complete Cluster Distribution
- Free IPMI management suite
- Seamless standard and custom application integration & cluster installation
- Firmware upgrades & BIOS modification
- Multiple Interconnect Options: InfiniBand, Fibre channel, Ethernet (Gigabit, 10GbE)
Clustered File Storage (from Terabyte to Petabyte):
- Hardware design & software stack
- Lustre / Open source file system (Redundancy across system nodes)
Complete Cluster Assembly and Set Up Services:
- Configuration of cluster nodes and the network
- Installation of applications and computers to offer a true replacement of the customers’ IT department
- Rapid deployment
- Energy efficient cluster cabinets, high performance UPS and power distribution units for expert installation and setup of rack-optimized nodes, cabling, rails, and other peripherals