Fast-Track AI Training and Solve the Most Challenging Computational Problems
Tackle the most complex workloads with NVIDIA® GPU powered workstations. Achieve new levels of density, power, flexibility, and noise reduction with AMAX’s family of AceleMax workstations.
Built on the latest cutting-edge NVIDIA® GPU technology, the AceleMax workstations are designed for maximum compatibility, support, and reliability capable of a wide range of AI workloads. Get the peace of mind you need to work on mission-critical projects.
Start Developing and Training with a Purpose-Built AceleMax™ Professional Workstation Today
The AceleMax™ workstations provide high-performance computing and reliability solutions that are optimized for any AI application while increasing speed and performance for any workload.
These solutions deliver optimized configurations with multiple NVIDIA GPU options, including the A100 and RTX A6000/A5000 to accelerate AI development.
The World’s Most Powerful Computing GPU for Any Workload
The NVIDIA® H100 Tensor Core GPU provides unprecedented acceleration to power the world’s most elastic data centers for AI, data analytics, and high-performance computing (HPC) applications. The most effective end-to-end AI and HPC data center platform, enabling researchers to deliver real-world results and deploy solutions at scale.
- Provides 756 TFLOPS (TF32 Tensor Core)
- 2TB/s GPU memory bandwidth
- 128GB/s with PCIe Gen5
- Up to max 350W TDP
- Delivers the world’s fastest GPU memory bandwidth of over 2 terabytes per second (TB/s), which is 1.7x faster than the previous generation 80GB model.
- Provides deep learning performance of 312 teraFLOPS (TFLOPS), which is 20x compared to NVIDIA Volta GPUs.
- With Multi-Instance GPU (MIG), scale up to seven independent GPU instances with a unified platform that enables elastic data centers to respond to changing workload demands dynamically.
- Reduce a 10-hour, double-precision simulation to under four hours on the A100 when combined with 80GB of the fastest GPU memory.
NVIDIA RTX™ 6000 Ada Generation
- Providing up to 2x faster AI training performance than the previous generation with expanded support for the FP8 data format.
- Up to 2x the single-precision floating point throughput compared to the previous generation.
- Features 48GB of GDDR6 memory for working with the largest 3D models, render images, simulation and AI datasets.
- NVIDIA virtual GPU (vGPU) software will be supported for multiple high-performance virtual workstation instances, allowing remote users to share resources and drive high-end design, AI, and compute workloads.
- Features 3x the video encoding performance of the previous generation, for streaming multiple simultaneous XR sessions using NVIDIA CloudXR.
NVIDIA RTX™ A6000
- Experience fast, interactive performance with ultra-fast, on-board graphics memory technology and optimized software drivers for professional applications.
- Includes 84 RT Cores to accelerate photorealistic ray-traced rendering up to 80% faster than the previous generation.
- With 336 Tensor Cores to accelerate AI workflows providing the power necessary for AI development and training workloads.
- Experience stunning imagery through movie-quality, anti-aliasing techniques, high-dynamic range (HDR) color support, higher refresh rates, and up to 8K screen resolution at 60 Hz from a single cable with the DisplayPort 1.4a standard.
Optimized for Industry Standard Software
The AceleMax series workstations support all industry-leading professional visualization software applications as well as data science software, delivering extraordinary application performance and unmatched workflow acceleration.