Fast-track AI training and solve the most challenging computational problems
Tackle the most complex workloads with NVIDIA® GPU powered workstations. Built on the latest cutting edge NVIDIA GPU technology, the AceleMax™ workstations are designed for maximum compatibility, support, and reliability capable of a wide range of AI workloads. Get the peace of mind you need to work on mission critical projects.
Start developing and training with a purpose-built AceleMax™ professional workstation today
The AceleMax™ workstations deliver high performance computing and reliability solutions optimized for any AI application. These solutions deliver optimized configuration with multiple NVIDIA GPU options including the A100, Tesla V100, RTX 8000/6000/5000/4000, and RTX A6000 to accelerate AI development.
The world’s most powerful visual computing GPU for desktop workstations
The NVIDIA® RTX™ A6000 combines the latest-generation RT Cores, Tensor Cores, and CUDA® cores with 48 GB of graphics memory to deliver the extreme desktop performance designers, engineers, and artists need to innovate from anywhere. Unlock the next generation of revolutionary designs, scientific breakthroughs, and immersive entertainment with the NVIDIA® RTX™ A6000.
The new NVIDIA RTX A6000
Incredible Application Performance
- Experience fast, interactive performance with ultra-fast, on-board graphics memory technology and optimized software drivers for professional applications.
- Includes 84 RT Cores to accelerate photorealistic ray-traced rendering up to 80% faster than the previous generation.
- With 336 Tensor Cores to accelerate AI workflows providing the power necessary for AI development and training workloads.
- NVIDIA NVLink technology lets you combine two RTX A6000 cards to double the effective GPU memory and performance in a single workstation chassis to 96 GB.
Rich, Expansive Visual Workspace
- Experience stunning imagery through movie-quality, anti-aliasing techniques, high-dynamic range (HDR) color support, higher refresh rates, and up to 8K screen resolution at 60 Hz from a single cable with the DisplayPort 1.4a standard.
- Work across four displays on every NVIDIA RTX professional card with intuitive placement of windows, multiple virtual desktops, and user profiles.
- Synchronize images and scale resolution on a display surface with multiple projectors or screens using Quadro Sync II, NVIDIA Mosaic, and Warp and Blend
AI Training Workloads
Data intensive tasks like natural language model training, benefit from fast GPUs and large GPU memory.
Tests run on dual Intel Xeon Gold 6140 CPUs. Precision FP32/TF32, NVIDIA Driver 455.17, PyTorch BERT Large Fine-Tuning Training benchmark. Tests run on pre-release hardware and software, final results may vary.
Data Science Workloads
The RTX A6000 with 48GB of GPU memory can hold 12 months of mortgage data, better model training times & accuracy.
Optimized for industry standard software
The AceleMax™ series workstations support all industry-leading professional visualization software applications as well as data science software, delivering extraordinary application performance and unmatched workflow acceleration.