AMAX GPU-Powered Deep Learning and HPC Solutions to be Available with NVIDIA GeForce RTX Accelerators
Pre-orders now available for high-performance workstations featuring GeForce RTX GPUs
Fremont, CA, August X, 2018 – AMAX, an NVIDIA Elite Partner and global provider of AI, Deep Learning and HPC solutions featuring NVIDIA GPUs, announced the integration of the new NVIDIA GeForce RTX cards into its solution line up. The new GeForce RTX 2080 Ti, 2080 and 2070 cards serve as the next generation to the GeForce 1080 Ti, 1080 and 1070 GPUs. The Founders Editions of the cards are scheduled to become available on September 20th, 2018, and AMAX is currently accepting system pre-orders.
The GeForce RTX series features the first consumer GPUs based on the new NVIDIA Turing™ architecture and the NVIDIA RTX™ platform, which fuses next-generation shaders with real-time ray tracing and all-new AI capabilities. The Turing architecture promises 6x more performance than previous-generation Pascal architecture, with new features and technologies to deliver 4K HDR gaming at 60 frames per second.
The new RTX card features include:
- New RT Cores to enable real-time ray tracing of objects and environments with physically accurate shadows, reflections, refractions and global illumination.
- Turing Tensor Cores to perform lightning-fast deep neural network processing.
- New NGX neural graphics framework integrates AI into the overall graphics pipeline, enabling AI algorithms to perform amazing image enhancement and generation.
- New Turing shader architecture with Variable Rate Shading allows shaders to focus processing power on areas of rich detail, boosting overall performance.
- New memory system featuring ultra-fast GDDR6 with over 600GB/s of memory bandwidth for high-speed, high-resolution gaming.
- NVIDIA NVLink®, a high-speed interconnect that provides higher bandwidth (up to 100 GB/s) and improved scalability for multi-GPU configurations (SLI).
- Hardware support for USB Type-C™ and VirtualLink™(1), a new open industry standard being developed to meet the power, display and bandwidth demands of next-generation VR headsets through a single USB-C™ connector.
- New and enhanced technologies to improve performance of VR applications, including Variable Rate Shading, Multi-View Rendering and VRWorks Audio.
Preorder your GeForce RTX GPU for high-performance workstations
AMAX GPU solutions feature award-winning custom-configured high-density servers, rack scale clusters, and high-performance development workstations. For more information about the new GeForce RTX cards or how to pre-order systems with the RTX cards, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800-800-6328 to set up a technical consultation with a GPU solutions architect.
Headquartered in the heart of Silicon Valley, AMAX is a full cycle technology partner for award-winning GPU compute at any scale, providing solutions for R&D, innovation development, deep learning training and inference, and rack scale data center deployments running mission-critical workloads. All solutions are expertly designed by HPC engineers and account for performance, cost and power efficiency, as well as power and thermal considerations to ensure that the solutions satisfy performance and scalability requirements once deployed to customer sites.