Are you attending RSA 2016 this year from Feb 29th to Mar 4th at the Moscone Center in San Francisco? Are you an ISV or a security startup that requires both cost-effective manufacturing and rapid global deployment of products to your customer base? If so, drop by the AMAX booth (#2433)!
AMAX has announced our Configure-To-Order (CTO) service today that gears towards security ISVs. Our CTO program is designed to give ISVs an edge in product delivery as well as customer adoption and support, and is available at all AMAX global manufacturing locations including Silicon Valley HQ, EMEA (Shannon, Ireland) and APAC (Suzhou, China). Based on a highly nimble manufacturing process that stages systems at a common build point, specific models are configured to order based on customer ship requests. Having been refined and production-tested over thousands of customer SKUs and deployments with the ability to achieve turnaround times in as little as hours after a ship request, AMAX CTO services are field-proven in allowing ISVs to achieve optimal manufacturing cost savings while rapidly responding to customer demand, particularly during crucial end of quarter burst periods. CTO services are customized to each customer’s manufacturing and turnaround demands, and can be flexibly adapted based on production scale, platform diversity and deployment needs.
Our CTO program, and its flexibility in accommodating customer-specific requirements, is one of the many key differentiators in how AMAX has successfully helped security companies introduce and manage appliance products to maximize revenue. You can find out all the details about our CTO service at our booth at RSA 2016.
As a full-service partner offering tailored programs to fit your security appliance needs, AMAX also offers key benefits including the following that you can learn more at our booth:
– NPI (New Product Introduction) Services: With over 20 years specializing in OEM appliance manufacturing with a focus on security appliances, AMAX works closely with companies to design, optimize and validate new appliance products and quickly bring them to market. All BOMs and build processes are strictly documented and shared by global locations, ensuring absolute consistency across production runs and manufacturing locations.
– Strong Technology Partner Ecosystem: AMAX is closely partnered with leading technology providers such as Intel, Supermicro, Quanta, Micron, Seagate, Emerson, Avago (LSI/Emulex/Broadcom), and maintains a strong supply chain. AMAX leverages insight into product roadmaps and latest & greatest technology to build best-of-breed optimized platforms, with defined escalation paths to ensure the best service and delivery to its customers.
– High Mix/Full Volume Global Manufacturing: From software startups engaged in their initial foray into an appliance product model, to established companies looking to expand their product line, AMAX can tailor a manufacturing program to fit any scale, and support a variety of product growth stages or projections. With key global manufacturing locations, AMAX is a strong logistics partner for companies with a global customer base.
– Try & Buy Program Support: AMAX can fully support a customer’s Try & Buy Program including demo pool management, logistics and remanufacturing.
– Test Automation: AMAX’s proprietary test suite is designed for quality without compromise?parts that fail during testing as well as parts flagged as likely to fail or underperform in the field are automatically replaced in the test process, allowing AMAX-built appliances to achieve industry-leading quality and field reliability. AMAX’s test suite is customizable and can be integrated with customer-specific test suites.
– Custom Branding: AMAX’s in-house design team works closely with many of today’s hottest security ISVs in giving their appliances the right look and brand impact to make their products stand out.
– Customer Portal: AMAX’s customer portal provides real-time insight into build, inventory, ship and RMA status, and can be customized for specific customer needs. Integration with 3rd party software is also available.
As one of our customers Fornetix says, “We relied on AMAX for development of our Key Orchestration Appliance and getting our products ready for the market,” said Jack Wright, CEO, Fornetix. “They stood out from their competitors in their hands on approach to new product introduction and optimizing our platform, and we were impressed with their full menu of services and commitment to quality and time to market. We truly felt like we had a partner who was an extension of Fornetix and equally invested in our success, and feel comfortable knowing they will be able to ramp up their production to meet our needs as we grow within key management markets.”
AMAX’s contract appliance manufacturing services can be applied to server appliances through fully integrated racks (L6 through L12 integration). For a full list of AMAX OEM appliance manufacturing services including NPI, Product Lifecycle & Supply Chain Management, Compliance & Regulatory Consulting, Custom Branding, Global Fulfillment & Logistics, and Try & Buy Program Support, please visit http://www.amax.com/. Or visit our Booth #2433 at the RSA Conference, held in the Moscone Center, San Francisco, CA between February 29th and March 4th.
Hope to see you at RSA 2016!