Location: Fremont, CA
Department: Warehouse / Operations
- Prepares work to be accomplished by studying assembly instructions (MPI), blueprint specifications, and parts lists; verify and gathering parts, subassemblies, tools, and materials.
- Unpack chassis from the box and get ready for the Production.
- Assembles components by examining connections for correct fit; fastening parts and subassemblies.
- Scan components serial number into the manufacturing shop floor system for tracking purpose.
- Installing rails and inserting servers into racked solution per customer specifications.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Documents actions by completing production and quality forms.
- Prepare accessories; labeling and inspect all the servers from Production line before packing by BOM.
- Pack the server from Production floor.
- Maintain ESD safe working environment.
- Accept the work overtime by company demand and follow the instruction from Floor Supervisor for job requiring.
- Help to audit and inventory count on Production floor.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- High school or college diploma.
- Electronic or computer industry assembly experience.
- Must be able to read and understand assembly instructions, production orders and all other documentation used to control processes, know how to handle hand tools and light power tools.
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines, solid communication skills both verbal and written.
- Able to stand for long periods of time, able to input data into a computer and work with computer screen for long periods of time. Standing, walking, sitting, talking, listening, bending, squat, reaching with hands and arms. Lift, carry, push and pull up to 40 lbs.
- Competitive salary + sick leave.
Apply For This Position
Upload Resume* (.pdf and .docx only, do not use file name extensions)