Location: Fremont, CA
Department: Logistics Team Lead
- Monitor warehouse activities, inventory control, material handling, transportation, equipment maintenance and shipping planning.
- Ensure products are delivered in a timely manner as per clients’ criteria.
- Coordinate with 3PL and other service vendors or contractors.
- Ensure warehousing and distribution workers follow safety rules.
- Keep track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency.
- Manage and continuously improve warehouse's internal procedures in accordance with customers' requests.
- Perform hiring and training program; and evaluate Employees' performance.
- Archive employees training records and standard procedures documentation.
- Maintain metrics and analyze data to assess performance and implement improvements.
- Comply with laws, regulations and ISO requirements.
- Perform all other duties, as assigned.
- Researching new verticals or potential customers
- Prospecting, cold calls, conducting face to face and web meetings
- Presenting AMAX Solutions and Services to targeted accounts
- Work with engineering and marketing teams to create proposals for solutions based on customer needs
- Be responsible for managing the entire sales process from prospecting to close
- Establish, maintain and grow the client relationship through active account management
- Strong passion and self-discipline for continuously reaching and surpassing goals
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, written, and presentation); at ease thinking on your feet
- Upbeat, energetic, self-motivated and presentable; a consummate professional
- Experience selling IT/High Performance computing solutions to corporate customers
- At minimum, a basic understanding of computer/IT products and concepts, and ability to grasp concepts and details quickly
- BA/BS in Engineering/Business/Communication a plus
- Competitive salary, health insurance, life insurance, vacation, personal/sick leave, and 401(k) plan.
Apply For This Position
Upload Resume* (.pdf and .docx only, do not use file name extensions)