Marketing Communications Specialist
Location: Fremont, CA
AMAX is seeking a MarCom Specialist with a strength in compelling & technically accurate content creation. The ideal candidate will have a passion for cutting edge compute technology to support AI/Deep Learning, Data Center and Cloud computing, with required literacy in server hardware and component technologies from leading providers such as Intel, NVIDIA, and AMD.
- Develop content strategy for products and services that is compelling, differentiated and provides all necessary information to compel customer engagement.
- Create content for marketing collateral (web, digital & print), websites, ad campaigns, white papers (in collaboration with engineering team), case studies, blogs, press releases, etc.
- Edit, proofread and improve content with an obsessive eye to detail.
- Research ideas and facts pertinent to the type of content/topic assigned.
- Continually innovate new ideas and methods for building brand recognition and generate customer traction and retention.
- Work as part of a team to contribute ideas and improve overall digital marketing strategy.
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience writing and editing technical content.
- Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering preferred.
- Highly technical grasp of AI/Deep Learning, Data Center/Cloud, AI, Data Analytics market, technology and major players required. Ideal candidate will have technical grasp of server hardware and component technologies.
- Possess an editorial mindset with the ability to predict audience preferences.
- Strong project management and organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and English writing skills with grasp of professional formatting requirements within different mediums.
- Salary, health insurance, life insurance, vacation, personal/sick leave, and 401(k) plans
Apply For This Position
Upload Resume* (.pdf and .docx only, do not use file name extensions)