Location: Fremont, CA
- Develop and maintain AMAX information systems.
- Translate requirements into database and software application design.
- Document software designs.
- Resolve customer support issues.
- Interact with other departments and customers.
- Be able to manage multiple projects.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or similar professional field.
- Knowledge of database application design.
- Experience in Oracle and/or Microsoft SQL Database Server.
- Knowledge of any ERP/MES/MRP/PLM/CRM/SCM system.
- Experience working in a rapid development environment.
- Good communication skills.
- Base salary, medical/dental/vision and life insurance, holiday, paid vacation, PTO, Flexible Spending Account, and 401(k) plan.
Apply For This Position
Upload Resume* (.pdf and .docx only, do not use file name extensions)