Location: Fremont, CA
- Take ownership of customer issues reported and see problems through to resolution in quick turnaround.
- Make necessary research, troubleshoot and identify solutions to resolve customer issues.
- Follow standard procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams, as well as support escalation to various vendors.
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers as well as internal teams.
- Ensure proper recording and closure of all issues, prepare accurate/timely reports and document in the form of knowledge base tech notes.
- Assistance internally for the daily RMA repair, coordination and follow-ups.
- BS degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent
- Working experience in enterprise technical support, IT support or as a technical engineer
- Basic knowledge of HPC, Cloud, Big data, etc
- Knowledge in cluster management s/w and GPU/CUDA
- Experience in Unix/Linux CLI
- Strong h/w knowledge of x86 server platforms and related components
- Strong h/w troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Excellent client-facing skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Competitive salary, health insurance, life insurance, vacation, personal/sick leave, and 401(k) plans
Apply For This Position
Upload Resume* (.pdf and .docx only, do not use file name extensions)