Location: Fremont, CA
- Assume a pre-sales engineer role and actively drive and manage the technology evaluation and solution definition as part of the sales process.
- Work closely with the sales team on quotes and order configurations.
- Support sales in customer meeting as technical subject matter expert.
- Provide internal training for new products and solution to be promoted.
- Meet with vendors to understand product and technology roadmaps.
- Work as member of the product development engineering team on new products including software and hardware design, mechanical design, rapid prototyping, testing and transition to production.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or similar.
- 3 years of experience in x86 server to rack level solution configuration, deployment, maintenance and monitoring.
- Knowledge of Linux based OS is required.
- Experience in design manufacturing.
- Programming languages C, Python and Bash.
- Self-starter mentality is highly desired.
- Experience in x86 server testing, debug and maintenance including driver, BIOS and FW update a plus.
- Ability to wear multiple heads and work across departments and disciplines in a fast pacing environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills is a must.
- Knowledge of PCB design and testing is a plus.
- Basic knowledge of microcontrollers (Arduino, etc.) is a plus. Basic knowledge of Mechanical Engineering preferred.
- Competitive salary, health insurance, life insurance, vacation, personal/sick leave, and 401(k) plan.
Apply For This Position
Upload Resume* (.pdf and .docx only, do not use file name extensions)