Sales Executive - AI/GPU Solutions
Location: Fremont, CA
- Lead customer engagements for AMAX’s AI/HPC products including GPU-integrated platforms and cluster solutions.
- Target both up-and-coming AI startups as well as projects within large enterprises.
- Pre-qualify prospects, identifying specific customer needs, pain points, and technical and business requirements to develop solution strategy.
- Work closely with engineering to define overall solution & technical BOM, including platform design, value adds and service proposals.
- Create compelling presentations and proposals capable of closing business.
- Penetrate new accounts and develop/maintain growth strategy.
- Ability to close and manage deal sizes of $1M+ and achieve year over year revenue growth and market penetration.
- Represent AMAX at outbound sales and networking events such as trade shows, meet ups and marketing/sales events.
- Experience and knowledge of server/data center compute platforms and components (CPU, memory, storage, networking, GPUs) required. Must be able to build a server BOM.
- Familiarity with the burgeoning AI landscape and up-and-coming players.
- Familiar with NVIDIA GPU product line and use cases required. Familiarity with Intel/AMD architectures and pros/cons preferred, but AMAX will provide up to date technical training.
- 3+ years in the IT Hardware industry as sales, sales engineer or product manager. 5+ years with proven history of closing $1M+ deals preferred.
- Familiarity with AI/Deep Learning, HPC, Visualization, Virtualization applications and use cases.
- A track record of technical sales and customer engagement in the B2B computing space. Experience with whitebox platforms and large-scale deployments into Fortune 500 enterprises.
- Ability to engage with technical teams to C-level executives and navigate decision making process.
- AA or college degree. Computer Science and EE majors are preferred.
- Ability to speak multiple languages fluently a plus.
- Salary + commission and aggressive bonus structure, no ceiling on commission. Medical/dental/vision and life insurance, holiday, paid vacation, PTO, Flexible Spending Account, and 401(k) plan.
Apply For This Position
Upload Resume* (.pdf and .docx only, do not use file name extensions)