Sales Executive - Enterprise/Data Center
Location: Fremont, CA
- Expertly communicate AMAX’s capabilities, differentiators and solutions to successfully engage high value targets across various verticals.
- Pre-qualify prospects, identifying specific customer needs, pain points, and technical and business requirements to develop solution strategy.
- Work closely with engineering to define overall solution & technical BOM, including platform design, value adds and service proposals.
- Create compelling presentations and proposals capable of closing business.
- Penetrate new accounts and develop/maintain growth strategy.
- Achieve year over year revenue growth and market penetration.
- Attend outbound sales and networking events such as trade shows, meet ups and marketing/sales events.
- Experience and knowledge of server/data center compute platforms and components (CPU, memory, storage, networking, GPUs) required. Must be able to build a server BOM.
- 3+ years in the IT Hardware industry as sales, sales engineer or product manager. 5+ years with proven history of closing $1M+ deals preferred.
- Familiarity with virtualization (VMware), cloud, storage, HPC or Deep Learning applications and use cases.
- A track record of technical sales and customer engagement in the B2B computing space. Experience with whitebox platforms and large-scale deployments into Fortune 500 enterprises.
- Ability to engage with technical teams to C-level executives and navigate decision making process.
- AA or college degree. Computer Science and EE majors are preferred.
- Ability to speak multiple languages fluently a plus.
- Salary + commission and aggressive bonus structure, no ceiling on commission. Medical/dental/vision and life insurance, holiday, paid vacation, PTO, Flexible Spending Account, and 401(k) plan.
Apply For This Position
Upload Resume* (.pdf and .docx only, do not use file name extensions)