Location: Fremont, CA
- Provide 3rd level engineering support for different department.
- Support China sales/engineering on solution and knowledge transferring.
- New product development and validation.
- Engineering Knowledge base maintenance.
- Bachelor or Master Degree on EE or CS; or at least 1 year related working experience as field engineer.
- Experienced on x86 computer server hardware configuration, have hands-on assembling and troubleshooting experience will be a plus.
- Solid Linux Skill. Need to familiar with at least one of Linux distribution, such as CentOS, Red Hat, Ubuntu or SUSE etc.
- At least know one virtualization platform, VMware, KVM, Hyper-V or Citrix Xen Server.
- Familiar at least one scripting language, bash shell, python, PowerShell etc.
- Know the concept of the computer Cluster. If have experience on deployment or using cluster software or resource scheduler would be a plus.
- Strong ability in writing documents for knowledge sharing.
- Strong self-learning capability and momentum; can catch up with latest technical trend continually.
- Well time management skills, and deal with tasks by prioritize.
- Excellent team work spirit.
- Strong ability to communicate, explain and resolve technical information/issues both in oral and written.
- Competitive salary. Medical/dental/vision and life insurance, holiday, paid vacation, PTO, Flexible Spending Account, and 401(k) plan. Company gym, massage therapy and employee group activities.
Apply For This Position
Upload Resume* (.pdf and .docx only, do not use file name extensions)