Technical Marketing Writer/Content Manager
Location: Fremont, CA
We are looking for someone who is a born storyteller, loves writing, and who is passionate about driving content that generates excellent business outcomes. You will apply your creativity and proven business writing skills to help build our brand and tell our story.
You will write content that engages with sales, sales engineers, and other internal stakeholders including business and technical people. An obsession for detail in grammar, spelling, and staying on message is critical for this position and will be weighed heavily in choosing the right candidate.
- Work with the sales, marketing and engineering teams to write and edit content for training materials, process documentation, white papers, blogs, case studies, press releases, web content, presentations, videos, newsletters, and more
- Edit, proofread and improve content with an obsessive eye to detail
- Research ideas and facts pertinent to the type of content/topic assigned
- Produce content for landing pages, Infographics, social media campaigns, advertisements, and company websites as needed.
- Work as part of a team to contribute ideas and improve overall digital marketing strategy.
- At least 1-3 years of experience writing and editing the content of all types
- IT knowledge with Marketing experience a must
- The editorial mindset with the ability to predict audience preferences
- Project management skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication and English writing skills with a laser focus on quality
- Competitive salary, health insurance, life insurance, vacation, personal/sick leave, and 401(k) plans
Apply For This Position
Upload Resume* (.pdf and .docx only, do not use file name extensions)