Location: Fremont, CA
Department: Warehouse / Operations
- Ensure compliance with regulatory and company policies and procedures.
- Responsible general duties involving computer work of Receiving, Shipping, Order Picking and Inventory transactions.
- Maintain Inventory Accuracy.
- Fill in for other positions as needed.
- Keep a clean and safe working environment and optimized space utilization.
- Communicate and cooperate with supervisors and coworkers.
- High School Diploma or General Equivalency Diploma (GED).
- 0-1 year of general work experience.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- Prior warehouse experience preferred.
- Demonstrated attention to detail.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
Apply For This Position
Upload Resume* (.pdf and .docx only, do not use file name extensions)