AMAX brings new dimensions of quality, flexibility, speed, cost and scale. We incorporate the highest ISO manufacturing standards and smart manufacturing methods on our agile production floors to facilitate rapid changeovers and increased productivity.
Our rich array of configurable assembly services and configure-to-order solutions provide complete reliability testing, traceability, inspection, and burn-in to assure product designs exceed required manufacturing specifications.
AMAX brings new dimensions of value in quality, flexibility, speed, cost and scale. We incorporate the highest ISO manufacturing standards by implementing Lean, Green, and smart manufacturing methods on our agile production floors to facilitate rapid changeovers, increased line productivity, and enhanced labor content.
From a rich array of configurable assembly services, and configure-to-order solutions, we provide complete reliability testing, traceability, inspection, and burn-in to assure product designs meet or exceed required manufacturing specifications, consistency, volumes, and cost efficiencies.
Assembly and systems integration
- High-mix L1 to L12 builds
- System level assembly
- Rack level assembly
- OS/BIOS/Firmware upgrades
- Software imaging, licensing and configuration
- Hardware and software configuration
- Disk and system software imaging, revision control
- Asset tagging, serialization, genealogy tracking
- Custom labeling and barcoding
- Pre and sub-assembly kitting
- Secure remote testing and setup
Reliability testing and security
- Compatibility and validation testing
- Component level testing
- Functional testing
- Shock and vibration testing
- Burn-in testing
- Heat Chamber testing
- HDD/SSD Flash test chamber
- Test automation and tools
- Test logs and reporting
- Quality assurance and yield reporting
- Ongoing reliability testing
- Thermal, sound and, humidity testing
- Environmental safety and compliance
- Package drop testing and pre-ship inspection
Manufacturing quality engineering
- Design for manufacturing
- Manufacturing process instructions management
- Manufacturing and supply chain traceability
- Process documentation
- Work instruction management
- BOM and revision control
- Production workflows and ramp-up
- Six-sigma and Lean quality planning
- Troubleshoot and root cause analysis
- RMA/RTV process, inspection and reporting
AMAX ISO 9001 5-Stage Quality Gate
Stage 1: Component Testing
All components are tested to check for compatibility and reliability prior to assembly.
Stage 2: System Assembly
AMAX follows an established ISO:9001 methodology for the preparation, release, maintenance, and control of Manufacturing Process Instructions (MPI) to ensure build consistency across each and every system.
Stage 3: High Temperature Burn-In Stress Testing With ATA
AMAX tests systems at the component, system and fully integrated rack level using its proprietary test automation suite (ATA) during the high-temperature burn-in stage. ATA flags parts that fail during testing for replacement, as well as parts that underperform, resulting in the highest yield and field performance of AMAX-produced solutions.
Stage 4: System Functionality Testing And Software Image Loading
Engineers perform functional and input/output tests; all results are documented in a test report database. Software loading and custom settings are also performed and verified at this stage.
Stage 5: Final Quality Inspection
Each system goes through a Final Quality Inspection consisting of visual and specification adherence inspections.