Scalable Petabyte Storage Cluster Solution
ClusterMax™ Stor-X is a data-intensive storage cluster ideal for Petabyte-scale HPC deployments that require extreme performance, and high-density computing with robust storage management features.
- Linear scalability makes it easy to expand as needed.
- Truly linear scalability, scales to hundreds of petabytes, add new nodes with two mouse clicks.
- Unique architecture eliminates the need for a metadata sever and produces truly ground-breaking IOPS and throughput performance.
- No metadata server, no central point of failure, automatic load balancing, stripe files across dozens of storage blocks.
- High availability options include data mirroring and real time self-healing.
- Error detection and correction even while files are running or during hardware failures.
Easy Deployment & Management
- Ongoing maintenance is simple and efficient with integrated management of volumes, data resources, and servers.
- Self-healing (no fsck), automatic error-correction, wizard based deployments, centralized logging and reporting, no system downtime for upgrades or new nodes.
Optimized For Virtual Servers
- Store VM images and data in single namespace, multiple copies of VM images provide always-on performance, even during hardware failure.
- Gain the benefits of kernel-independence without any of the performance tradeoffs.
- No complex cross-platform compatibility issues, no problematic upgrades, easy implementation of custom applications and modules.
Quick, Flexible Setup
- Features push-button setup enabling you to customize your storage settings for your workload. You can easily optimize for small files, cloud computing, or any other usage.
- Native clients available but not required, supports NFS, CIFS, HTTP, WebDAV, and FTP protocols; Network: Gigabit Ethernet, 10 Gigabit Ethernet, InfiniBand.
Flexible Modular Design
- Enables easy addition of features without the bloat for features that you don't require.
- Easy, fast feature enhancements, designed for your workload, eliminates unneeded features for optimum speed.
- Up to 2,880TB hot swap storage capacity with 22-core Intel® Xeon® E5-2600 v4 or 18-core Intel® Xeon® E5-2600 v3 processor series per 42U cluster
- High-efficiency gold-level power supply (93%+) with 1+1 redundancy
- Dedicated onboard management port, providing a flexible and secure management environment
- IPMI 2.0 with KVM over LAN and Virtual Media over LAN
- Delivers high availability, scalability, flexibility and power efficiency in a dense cluster architecture
- Improves RAS with hot-swappable and redundant fans, and hard disk drives
- Addresses today's business demands for mid to large-sized HPC and high-density computing
- Lowest TCO for support, maintenance and upgradeability
- Ideal for mid- to large data centers scaling up to 1,000 nodes
- Delivers up to 24Gb/s SAS connections with aggregate bandwidth of 384Gb/s
- Delivers full compatibility with SAS 2.0 T10 zoning compliant in-band and out-of-band management utility
Complete Cluster Assembly And Set-Up Services
- Fully integrated and pre-packaged turnkey HPC solution, including HPC professional services and support, expert installation and setup of cluster nodes, cabling, rails, other peripherals, AND the network
- Installation of applications and clients computers a comprehensive solution for your IT needs
- Server management options include Standards-based IPMI or AMAX remote server management
- Seamless standard and custom application integration & cluster installation, with rapid deployment
- Cluster management options include a choice of open source software solutions
- Firmware upgrades & BIOS modification
- Supports a variety of UPS and PDU configuration and high speed interconnect options, including Infiniband (QDR/FDR/EDR), SAS 12.0Gb/s, Myrinet, Fibre channel, and Ethernet (Gigabit, 10GbE, 40GbE, 25GbE, 50GbE, 100GbE)
- Bio-Chemical/Biotechnology/Life Sciences
- Computational Grid Endpoint
- Computer-Aided Engineering (CAE)
- Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD)
- Data Mining And Stream Processing
- Electronic Design Automation (EDA)
- Financial Market Modeling
- HPC Applications (e.g. Nastran, Ansys, LS-Dyna)
- Petro-Clusters/Oil & Gas
- Server Consolidation
- Scientific Research
- Visualization/Rendering Modeling
- Web Hosting
Copyright© AMAX Information Technologies, Inc. All rights reserved. Ultrabook, Celeron, Celeron Inside, Core Inside, Intel, Intel Logo, Intel Atom, Intel Atom Inside, Intel Core, Intel Inside, Intel Inside Logo, Intel vPro, Itanium, Itanium Inside, Pentium, Pentium Inside, vPro Inside, Xeon, Xeon Phi, and Xeon Inside are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries.