Want to know why our powerful supply chain is rock solid?
AMAX takes a customer success-driven approach to supply chain planning and execution that optimizes your financial positions, procurement, productivity and supply costs – providing you the advantage to compete in the global market and networked economy.
We give you the world
When 2020 hit, many businesses suffered through supply chain issues that slowed or stopped their businesses. The challenges worsened in early 2021 when 200,000 tons of product got stuck in the Suez Canal.
But we weren’t worried. Because AMAX is a global company with partnerships and experience shipping worldwide, we have systems in place to source what you need from anywhere in the world. This means you get faster delivery and lead times for your products.
Managing the supply chain
We have multiple programs to ensure a rock solid supply chain. Our dedicated team handles every aspect of supply chain, including:
- Approved vendor list qualification and management
- Vendor and supplier auditing
- Backlog and upside management
- Material forecast management
- Lead time management
- What-if analysis for upside demand
- Material shortage mitigation
- Vendor and consigned inventory management
- Customer/Component product change and lifecycle management
- Second sourcing for supply chain flexibility and cost reduction