2U GPU Server with Dual AMD EPYC™ 7003 Series Processors Supporting up to 16x Single Slot GPUs or 8x Double Slot GPU in a 1-Phase Immersion Cooling Setting
- Immersion Cooling Ready – Full warranty provided including both system and components
- 2U high density GPU server supporting dual AMD EPYC™ 7003 series processors and option to support 16x single-slot or 8 double-slot GPUs
- High Availability through Smart Crises Management and Protection (SCMP) and Smart Ride Through (SmaRT) to prevent server downtime and data loss during emergency events such as power failure
Reference #: Q710040
AMAX is pleased to announce the ServMax® A-22-IG, a 1-phase immersion cooling ready high density GPU server with a full system and component level warranty for mission critical infrastructure deployment, which will aid in the mission to introduce more advanced cooling solutions to address the growing TDP and ESR challenges.
ServMax® A-22-IG provides one of the highest GPU density servers to meet the growing demands of AI applications in the data center, such as inference engines and recommendation systems. It supports either 8 full length GPUs such as the NVIDIA A100 or 16x low-profile GPUs in a 2U chassis.
Aiming at hyper-scale deployment, this system brings many tool-less design features for easy installation, maintenance, and removal, such as tool-less 2.5″ & 3.5″ Drive Bays (A clipping mechanism secures the drive in place, which allows end users to install or replace a new drive in seconds.) Furthermore, as certified hardware by key enterprise software vendors such as Linux distribution (SUSE, RedHat, and Ubuntu), Virtualization, and the Cloud (Citrix, VMWare, and Microsoft Azure), the end customer can quickly develop and validate joint solutions with speed, agility, and cost optimization.
This server also provides a balanced configuration with 8x 2.5″ hot-swappable SATA/SAS HDD/SSD bays, including 4 of those bays supporting Gen4 U.2 interface, Dual 10G NIC, and standard enterprise management features such as TPM 2.0, Aspeed® AST2500 remote management controller, and remote management software via CLI, Mobile, and VMware’s vCenter.
Dual AMD EPYC™ 7003 processors supporting up to 64 cores per processor and max cTDP (Configurable TDP) 280W
- 16x DDR4 RDIMM/LRDIMM, up to 3200MT/s
Graphics Processing Unit (GPU):
- Configuration 1 -16x single-slot GPU
- Configuration 2 -8x double-slot GPU
- 16x PCIe Gen4 slots for single slot GPUs
- 2x PCIe Gen4 half-length low-profile slots
- 8x PCIe Gen4 slots for double slot GPUs
- 1x PCIe x16 Gen4 half-length low-profile slots
- 1x PCIe x8 Gen4 half-length low-profile slots
- Option 1: 8x 2.5″ hot-swappable SAS/SATA drives
- Option 2: 4x 2.5” hot-swappable SAS/SATA and 4x Gen4 U.2
- Backplane provides 8 x SAS/SATA or 4 x Gen4 U.2 ports and 4 x SAS/SATA interface
- 2 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 pors
- 1 x VGA
- 2 x 10G RJ45
- 1 x MLAN
- 1 x Power button with LED
- 1 x ID button with LED
- 1 x Reset button
- 1 x NMI button
- 1 x System status LED
- Dual 2200W 80 PLUS Power Supply
3.44” (H) x 17.64” (W) x 31.97” (D) / 87.5mm (H) x 448mm (W) x 800mm(D)