2U Quad Node Dual Processors Intel Xeon Liquid-Cooling Server Solution
Intel® Xeon® Platinum 9200 Processors Advanced Performance
- Leadership CPU performance per socket with Intel’s highest core count, Intel® Xeon® Platinum 9200 processors
- Double the memory bandwidth for memory-intensive work loads with 12 memory channels per CPU, 24 memory channels per compute module
- New Intel® Deep Learning Boost Instructions for data analytics greatly accelerates inference performance
- Multi-Chip pack aging optimized for density and performance
Performance Optimized for Compute Density
The ServMax® X-248LW product family is a purpose built, performance optimized data center block ideal for use in High Performance Computing and Artificial Intelligence applications. Designed for Intel® Xeon® Platinum 9200 series processors, with up to 24 DDR4 DIMM slots per compute module, the ServMax® X-248LW family maximizes processor and memory bandwidth to provide leadership performance for the most demanding compute use requirements.
Density Optimized 2U Rack Server with Air-Cooled and Liquid-Cooled Options
- Up to 4 compute modules per 2U chassis which can support multiple compute module types in a single chassis
- 2 x CPU compute module design with advanced cooling technology for high flow rate air or liquid cooled for CPUs, VRs, DIMMs, and memory VRs for high heat capture ratio
- Up to 350W processor TDP for high performance workloads in a 2U air cooled chassis, up to 400W processor TDP with liquid-cooled versions
- Up to 2 x16 PCIe slots in 1U compute modules, up to 4 x16 PCIe slots in 2U compute modules for network expansion options
- Support for 2x M.2 SATA/NVMe storage devices per 1U compute module, up to 2x M. 2 SATA/NVMe and 2x U.2 NVMe storage devices per 2U compute module
- Hot-swappable compute modules, storage¹, fans, and power supplies
Built with AMAX Quality, Reliability and Performance
AMAX’s Server Products are backed by AMAX’s design excellence and manufacturing expertise to deliver processing power with high levels of flexibility, manageability and reliability. Product and design quality is paired with 3-year standard warranties and robust technical and incident resolution support to ensure customer satisfaction.
Accelerating Time to Market with Innovative Data Center Solutions
The ServMax® X-248LW product family is the highest performance member of AMAX’s Data Center Blocks. These fully validated server systems include the latest data center technologies― already optimized to work better together―allowing customers to accelerate time to market with reliable data center solutions. The process of configuring and validating the hardware components of solutions that are tuned to meet specific customer requirements is a complex and resource intensive process. AMAX’s ServMax® X-248LW product family reduce this complexity, making it easier to build innovative server solutions that can support the demands of today’s data center workloads.
Highly Integrated, High Density Compute Solution
ServMax® X-248LW Data Center Block ca n be configured to support a wide range of memory, storage, and I/O options. Solutions are configured using Intel® Xeon® Platinum 9200 processors, various Compute Modules and chassis, allowing flexible configuration of different functionality compute modules in a single chassis further extending the benefits of ServMax® X-248LW Data Center Blocks. This allows a single data center block to address both compute and service node functionality simultaneously, reducing cost and increasing functionality.
2U rack enclosure; Up to 4 independent warm-swap compute modules
Intel® Xeon® Platinum 9200 Processors with up to 56 cores
- Supports 8GB to 128GB DIMM options, number and capacity configurable
- DDR4 2933 MT/s DIMMS, up to 96x DIMMs per chassis (24 DIMMs per compute module) @ 1DPC
Up to 8x M.2 SSDs per chassis with 1U compute modules; Up to 4x M.2 SSDs & 4x hot-swap U.2 NVMe SSDs with 2U Compute Modules M.2 and U.2 number and capacity configurable
3x hot-swap CRPS 2100W (Platinum) or 1600W (Titanium) PSUs
Integrated 1Gbase-T RJ45 (two ports per compute module), Optional shared 1Gbase-T RJ45 management port chassis card
Available with high flow rate air-cooling or integrated liquid-cooling options
- 2 x16 Gen3 PCIe* slots per 1U compute module; 4 x16 Gen3 PCIe slots per 2U compute module for high-speed networking support
- Dedicated, consolidated Management Module
TPM 2.0 (optional); Hot-swap/redundant fans, and PSUs; light path diagnostic LEDs