- Powerful performance with NVIDIA GPU & AMD 3rd Gen Ryzen 9 3950x (16 Cores, 3.5GHz)
- Ultra fast storage and I/O options
- Dual Ultra-Fast NVMe PCIe 4.0/3.0 x4 M.2
- On-board Intel® GbE LAN
- On-board Intel® WiFi 6 802.11ax
- Delivers a compact housing, small footprint and versatile placement, with plenty of power, and is thoughtfully designed to be intuitive, clean and accessible
Reference # Q714993
Compact professional video editing and rendering workstation for graphics intensive workloads
Design and visualization professionals are seeing an enormous transformation across all industries as market-changing technologies like AI, virtual reality, and interactive, photorealistic rendering take innovation to new heights. With professional workflows constantly evolving, workstations are pushed to the edge.
The AceleMax workstation, powered by NVIDIA GPUs, deliver state-of-the-art performance, scalability, and reliability that fundamentally transforms how designers and artists tackle today’s most demanding professional workflows. Render photorealistic scenes in real time for faster product innovation and design reviews. Eliminate tedious, repetitive tasks from AI-augmented tools and applications. Enjoy smooth, fluid interactivity with large, complex models and scenes, and create stunning VR interactive environments to identify design flaws earlier in the process.
Incredible Application Performance
Experience fast, interactive performance with ultra-fast on-board graphics memory and optimized software drivers for professional applications. Hardware accelerated ray tracing brings real-time photorealistic rendering to professional workflows.
Shorten time to market by taking advantage of unparalleled performance using a single workstation to access a wide range of advanced product design technologies now available to visualize 3D models. Generate more options for review faster with interactive cinema-quality ray tracing for predictable visualization of products.
Rich, Expansive Virtual Workspace
Harness the power needed for outstanding immersive VR experiences to identify design flaws earlier, improve design review efficiency, and offer professional clients a more compelling purchase experience. Enable designers, engineers, and decision makers to make better decisions the first time, and better visualize CAD models and the impact of design decisions by using physically-based rendering.
Proven Reliability & Improved Manageability
Experience a boost in productivity by enjoying a smooth graphics workflow with all leading CAD/CAE software tools, even when working with complex 3D models on 4K displays.
1x AMD Ryzen™ Socket AM4 processor
High performance liquid CPU cooler
- 2x DDR4 DIMM sockets supporting up to 64 GB (32 GB single DIMM capacity) of system memory
- Dual channel memory architecture
- Supports ECC mode / non-ECC Un-buffered DIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8/1Rx16 memory modules
- Supports Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) memory modules
- Support up to DDR4 4400(O.C.) MHz memory modules
Supported Graphics Processing Unit (GPU):
1x NVIDIA Quadro RTX, GeForce RTX, RTX A6000, A5000, A4000
- Realtek ALC1220-VB codec High Definition Audio
Intel® GbE LAN chip (10/100/1000 Mbit)
Wireless Communication module
- Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g/n/ac/ax, supporting 2.4/5 GHz Dual-Band
- Bluetooth 5.0
- 1TB m.2 NVMe SSD PCIe Gen 4
- Expandable up to 2TB m.2 NVMe SSD PCIe Gen 4
- Integrated in the CPU:4 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 ports on the back panel
- Integrated in the Chipset:1 x USB Type-C™ port on the back panel, 1 x USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-A ports (red) on the back panel, 2 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 ports & 2 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports available through the internal USB header
Voltage detection, temperature detection, fan speed detection, overheating warning, fan fail warning, fan speed control
Back Panel Connectors
1 x DisplayPort, 2 x HDMI ports, 1 x USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-A port (red), 4 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 ports, 1 x USB Type-C™ port, with USB 3.2 Gen 2 support, 1 x Q-Flash Plus button, 1 x RJ-45 port, 2 x SMA antenna connectors (2T2R), 3 x audio jacks
2x USB 3.0, Power Button
Microsoft Windows® 10 Pro Workstation 64-bit
Chassis Form Factor
Small Form Factor
Anodized aluminum panels, power coated steel chassis
- 1 x internal 3.5” bay
- 2 x internal 2.5” bays
Front: 1 x 120mm
(W x H x D)
6.7” x 18.5” x 10.8” / 170mm x 470mm x 274mm
650W SFX 80 Plus Gold PSU