AMAX launches Intel Xeon E-2300 Series Processors
New business opportunities and customers drive the need for tools and technology that will support the demands of today’s workloads. Businesses need a robust and cost-effective server that can scale as they grow and offer high performance. Having a server for your business can do a lot, from offering a central storage platform to handling intense computing tasks. It also gives you control over how your data and where your data is stored. It is a smart investment in security and growth. You have the power to grant access to the data to specific people and it allows you to access your information fast and respond to customers from any device on the network.
There is a wide range of servers in the marketplace to choose from and there is a lot to consider when investing in this equipment, from expandability noise, power, and price. It can be a difficult decision to identify the right solution for your business needs. AMAX’s ServMax® X-114 series servers have been designed to address these market segments with the improved power, performance, and reliability of the Intel® Xeon® E-2300 processors.
It is essential hardware for entry-level hosting and security services. These power-efficient and cost-effective processors feature the essential server features and capabilities needed for entry-level hardware solutions. It also has Intel Software Guard Extensions (Intel® SGX) which is an advanced security technology to help protect application code and data from disclosure of modification. AMAX’s ServMax® X-114 series server motherboards are powered by the Intel C256 or C252 chipsets, delivering a balance of performance and cost and making them ideal storage, mail, or gateway servers for small or mid-sized businesses. These servers are the perfect solution for SMB’s, remote offices, and certain critical applications in edge monitoring services. Each easily integrates with most IT infrastructures so there is less to worry about when it comes to system migration.
AMAX’s ServMax® X-114 series servers is designed for value-based servers for tier two and three cloud solution providers and security services. This series is intended for use in single-socket servers and entry-level workstations. It is an ideal product for SMB, web hosting, content delivery, Email/Firewall/Print Server, surveillance, edge computing, entry-level cloud, enterprise, storage, and embedded/security applications and CSP machines that do not require high-performance media processing capabilities integrated into the CPU. It is reliable, cost-effective, and easy to manage server boards for entry-level servers. It also delivers up to 17% performance improvement compared to the previous generation processor.
Cutting-Edge Key Features of the Intel Xeon E-2300 series processors
- Up to eight cores and 16 threads, up to 128 GB DDR4 ECC 3200/2933 MHz ECC UDIMM memory support delivering rapid workload loading and processing.
- Frequencies up to 5.1 GHz with Intel® Turbo Boost 2.0 technology
- Enhanced Intel® Software Guard Extensions support increased security for application code and data protection.
- Up to 13 total USB 3.2 ports
- Gen12 Graphics support for a local display
- Twenty lanes of PCIe 4.0 provide storage and network expandability for faster, smoother, and amazingly responsive I/O.
- Excellent reliability, availability, and serviceability with Intel® Management Engine and Intel® Server Platform Services, delivering hardware-enhanced security and remote manageability.
- Server management features include a dedicated 1GBase-T management port, IPMI 2.0, and BMC.
To learn more about Intel Xeon E-2300 series processors. Visit ServMax® X-114.