Quieter data center performance in a compact liquid cooled workstation
Air-cooled workstations are loud, hot, and energy-consuming. Liquid cooling is a more reliable way to reduce noise, absorb heat, and save energy – and it improves processor performance!
Get unrivaled value with the LiquidMax™ LX-2 portable workstation, with thoughtful eco-friendly design features for increased comfort, convenience, and sustainability.
Traditional computer workstations rely on loud fans to reduce heat in order to maintain high-speed performance and avoid overheating. Switching to liquid cooling technology is eco-friendly and a more productive way to work.
The LiquidMax™ LX-2 data center workstation is the only liquid cooling product that offers unrivaled HPC with custom CPU & GPU configuration options. It has the power to process complex applications without sacrificing your hearing and comfort.
A noisy workplace is not only annoying, it’s bad for your health. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) warns us that “noise above 70 dB over a prolonged period of time may start to damage your hearing.”
Upgrading your workstation not only elevates the quality of your life, it increases sustainability as well. Our liquid cooling technology is energy-efficient, non-toxic and biodegradable.
No other workstation gives you the freedom of choice, data center performance, and ease of use than the LiquidMax™ LX-2. Plus, your purchase is backed by our full global support and warranty so that’s something really cool that you can rely on.
Freedom of Choice
- Ability to expand memory and increase storage from a broad selection of configuration options
- Flexibility to choose any 3rd Generation Intel® Xeon® Scalable Processor
- Includes a set of 4 GPUs of either choice: NVIDIA A100 80GB or A6000
Designed for Comfort
- Decreases annoying noise levels to 55 dB, the sound of normal office conversation
- Wheels on workstations mean no more heavy lifting required for installation
- Thermal absorbent liquid-cooled workstations produce more ambient room temperatures
Easy to Use
- LCD monitors display key safety temperature, liquid coolant level, and leakage detection functions in real-time
- Front door panel access to hot swappable external hard drives prevents unnecessary system down time
- Convenient reservoir spout makes it easy to top off liquid coolant as needed
Safe and Secure
- Made with non-toxic, biodegradable, and energy-efficient liquid coolant for increased environmental sustainability
- Redundant dual power supply
- Full global tech support offered in the US, EMEA, and APAC regions
- Built in ISO-Certified facilities that meet and exceed the highest standards of quality
- Dual 3rd Gen Intel® Xeon® Scalable Processor
- Choice of any 3rd Gen Intel® Xeon® series, up to 270W TDP and 80 processor cores per system
- Choice of 1-4x NVIDIA A100 or 6000/A6000 80GB
- Intel® C621A chipset
- 16 DIMM slots
- Up to 4TB 3DS ECC DDR4-3200MHz RDIMM/LRDIMM
- Up to 6TB Intel® Optane™ Persistent Memory 200 Series
- 6 x PCIe 4.0 x16 slots
- 1 x PCIe 4.0 x8 slot
- 2 x 10GbE RJ45
- 1 x BMC LAN port
- 1 x VGA port
- 6 x USB 3.0
- 2 x COM
- Built-in Server management tool (IPMI 2.0, KVM/media over LAN) with dedicated LAN port
- 8 x Hot Swap 3.5”/2.5” external drive bays
- 2 x NVMe M.2（2242/2260/2280/22110)
- 4x NVMe U.2
- Redundant Dual 1600W high efficiency power supply
System Dimensions (H x W x D)
- Tower chassis
- 24.7″ x 12.5″ x 26.4” / 629 mm x 319 mm x 670 mm