ServMax® X-113 Server Family
Reliable, Cost-Effective, Easy to Manage Server Solutions
Featuring Intel Xeon E processors with up to eight cores and 16 threads; up to 5.0 GHz Intel® Turbo Boost Technology frequency; and up to 128 GB DDR4 ECC 2666 MHz memory support delivering rapid workload loading and processing.
Reference # Q711294
ServMax X-1131 UP Short Depth
ServMax X-1132 UP 4 x 3.5″ HDD
ServMax X-1133 UP 10 x 2.5″ HDD
Outstanding Performance with Reliability
Entry level cloud and enterprises need a performance yet cost-effective system that scales with their growth. Embedded applications and small business applications are also growing and are hungrier than ever for performance. ServMax™ X-113 series servers have been designed to address these market segments with the improved power, performance, and reliability of the Intel® Xeon® E processors. This server family is an ideal product for SMB, web hosting, content delivery, storage, entry-level cloud/enterprise, and embedded applications.
- Enhanced Intel® Software Guard Extensions support increased security for application code and data protection.
- Twenty lanes of PCIe 3.0 provide storage and network expandability for faster, smoother, and amazingly responsive I/O.
- Excellent reliability, serviceability, and availability (RAS) with Intel® Server Platform Services deliver hardware -enhanced security and remote manageability.
Intel® Xeon® E processor, up to 95 W TDP
Intel® C246 chipset
Four DIMM slots supporting up to 128 GB DDR UDIMM ECC 2666/2400 MT/s
- One PCIe 3.0 x8 with x16 slot
- One PCIe 3.0 x8 with x8 slot
- One PCIe 3.0 x4 with x8 slot
- Six SATA ports via Intel C246 RAID 0/1/10/5 (Intel® VROC (SATA RAID))
- Two SATA-DOM ports via Intel C246 RAID 0/1/10/5 (Intel VROC (SATA RAID))
Four 1GBase-T RJ5 ports via Intel® i210 Ethernet Controller
- Four USB 3.1 Gen 2 ports at rear
- Two USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports via cable
- COM1 and COM2 header on motherboard
- Two DDI display ports
- ASPEED IPMI 2.0 compliant BMC
- Dedicated management RJ45 port
- D-sub VGA port
One connector for optional TPM 2.0 module
- X-1131, 1U UP short depth, single 200W PSU, 2 x 3.5″ HDD + 2 x 2.5″ SSD, System dimension (H x W x D): 1.7″ x 17.3″ x 16″ / 43.2mm x 438.5mm x 406.7mm
- X-1132, 1U UP 4 x 3.5” HDD, single 400W or redundant 350W PSU System dimension (H x W x D): 1.71″ x 17.26″ x 21.56″ / 43.5mm x 438.5mm x 547.6mm
- X-1133, 1U UP 10 x 2.5” HDD, redundant 350W PSU System dimension (H x W x D): 1.71″ x 17.26″ x 21.56″ / 43.5mm x 438.5mm x 547.6mm