Accelerate data preparation, model training, and visualization with the new NVIDIA-powered Data Science Workstation.
Big data is fundamentally changing the way companies do business. From consumer behavior to predictive analytics, companies of all sizes across industries like telecom, finance, retail, and others are now capturing, storing, and analyzing more data than ever before. Companies hope to use this data to better understand their daily operations, learn more about customer behavior, and ultimately design better products and services. While tools and technologies have emerged to accelerate data science workflows, they’re limited in the speed and flexibility they offer. As a result, turning data into knowledge is still a cumbersome process. More companies now rely on full-fledged teams to address this issue, driving higher demand for data scientists, analysts, and engineers.
The NVIDIA® RTX™ A6000 delivers everything designers and scientists need, like real-time ray tracing, AI, compute, engineering simulation, and immersive VR, to meet today’s demands from their desktop. Built on the NVIDIA Ampere architecture, the RTX A6000 combines 84 second-generation RT Cores, 336 third-generation Tensor Cores, and 10,752 CUDA® cores with 48 GB of graphics memory for unprecedented rendering, AI, graphics, and compute performance. Connect two RTX A6000s with NVIDIA NVLink® for 96 GB of combined GPU memory. Engineer amazing products, design state-of-the art buildings, drive scientific breakthroughs, and create immersive entertainment with the world’s most powerful graphics solution.
Supports two 2nd Generation Intel® Xeon® Processor Scalable Family series, LGA 3647 Socket P0, up to 205W
Intel® C621 series chipset
• 16 DDR4 DIMM slots up to 2933/2666/2400/2133 MHz
• Up to 4TB 3DS ECC DDR4-2933MHz RDIMM / LRDIMM
• Supports Intel® Optane™ DCPMM
Graphics Processing Unit (GPU):
• Four Tesla V100 PCIe GPU cards in a 4U/tower chassis
• Four RTX A6000 Cards
Graphics & LAN
• Onboard graphics controller
• Intel® X550 Dual Port 10GBase-T
• Virtual Machine Device Queues reduce I/O overhead
• Supports 10GBASE-T, 100BASE-TX, and 1000BASE-T, RJ45 output
• 4 x PCI-E 3.0 x16 (double-width) slots
• 2 x PCI-E 3.0 x16 (single-width) slots
• 1 x PCI-E 3.0 x4 (in x8 slot)
• Support for Intelligent Platform Management Interface v.2.0
• IPMI 2.0 with virtual media over LAN and KVM-over-LAN support
On-board SATA3 (6Gbps) controller with RAID 0, 1, 5, 10 support
Drive Bays / Storage
• 8 x Hot-swap 3.5″ drive bays
• Optional 4x 2.5″ NVMe supported
• 1 x NVMe based M.2 SSD, form factors: 2280, 22110
• Tower / 4U rackmountable chassis
• 2200W Redundant Power Supplies with PMBus
• System Dimensions (H x W x D): 18.2″ x 7.0″ x 26.5″ / 462mm x 178mm x 673mm
Optimized for Turnkey Solutions
Enable powerful design, training, and visualization with built-in software tools including TensorFlow, Caffe, Torch, Theano, BIDMach cuDNN, NVIDIA CUDA Toolkit and NVIDIA DIGITS.