The AceleMax DGS-224WS is a high density 2U system with four NVIDIA® HGX™ A100 40GB or 80GB SXM4 GPUs, and support for high GPU Peer to Peer Communication via NVIDIA NVLINK, Direct Attached GPUs & Next Gen PCIe 4.0, bringing huge parallel computing power to customers, thereby helping customers accelerate their digital transformation.
NVIDIA A100 SXM for HGX
The NVIDIA A100 Tensor Core GPU delivers unprecedented acceleration and flexibility to power the world’s highest-performing elastic data centers for AI, data analytics and HPC applications. As the engine of the NVIDIA data center platform, the A100 GPU provides up to 20X higher performance and 2.5X AI performance than V100 GPUs, and can efficiently scale up to thousands of GPUs or be partitioned into seven isolated GPU instances with new multi-Instance GPU (MIG) capability to accelerate workloads of all sizes.
The NVIDIA A100 GPU features third-generation Tensor Core technology that supports a broad range of math precisions providing a unified workload accelerator for data analytics, AI training, AI inference, and HPC. It also supports new features such as New Multi-Instance GPU, delivering optimal utilization with right sized GPU and 7x Simultaneous Instances per GPU; New Sparsity Acceleration, harnessing Sparsity in AI Models with 2x AI Performance; 3rd Generation NVLINK and NVSWITCH, delivering Efficient Scaling to Enable Super GPU, and 2X More Bandwidth than the V100 GPU. Accelerating both scale-up and scale-out workloads on one platform enables elastic data centers that can dynamically adjust to shifting application workload demands. This simultaneously boosts throughput and drives down the cost of data centers.
Combined with the NVIDIA software stack, the A100 GPU accelerates all major deep learning and data analytics frameworks and over 700 HPC applications. NVIDIA NGC, a hub for GPU-optimized software containers for AI and HPC, simplifies application deployments so researchers and developers can focus on building their solutions.
AI, HPC, VDI, machine intelligence, deep learning, machine learning, artificial intelligence, Neural Network, advanced rendering and compute.
S Y S T E M
P R O C E S S O R S
Dual AMD EPYC™ 7002 or 7003 Processors
G P U
NVIDIA HGX A100 4x GPU 40GB
M E M O R Y
32 DIMM slots, up to 8TB DDR4 memory 3200 MHz DIMMs
D R I V E S
4x Hot-swap hybrid SATA/NVMe M.2 and SAS via HBA
I / O
4x PCIe 4.0 x16 LP, 1x PCIe 4.0 x8 LP
C O O L I N G F A N S
4x Removable heavy duty fans
P O W E R S U P P L I E S
2200W Titanium Level upgrade options: 3000W Redundant PWS
- Dual 3rd Gen Intel® Xeon® Scalable Processors up to 270W TDP
- Up to 40 cores / 80 threads; up to 60MB Cache
- Memory Capacity: 32 DIMM slots
- Up to 8TB: 32x 256 GB DRAM and 16x 512 GB PMem
- Memory Type: 3200/2933/2666MHz ECC DDR4 RDIMM/LRDIMM
- Supports Intel® Optane™ persistent memory 200 series
Graphics Processing Unit (GPU):
- Supports 4 Nvidia A100 40GB or 80GB SXM4 GPUs
- Supports PCIe Gen4: 64 GB/sec Third generation NVIDIA® NVLink® 600 GB/sec interconnect interface
- Up to 7 Multi-Instance GPU (MIG) instances
- Delivers 100% performance for Top applications
- Up to 27,648 FP32 CUDA Cores, 13,824 FP64 CUDA Cores, 1,728 Tensor Cores, 38.80 TF peak FP64 double-precision performance, 78 TF peak FP64 Tensor Core double-precision performance, 78 TF peak FP32 single-precision performance, 1,248 TF peak Bfloat16 performance, 1,248 TF peak FP16 Tensor Core half-precision performance, 4,992 TOPS peak Int8 Tensor Core Inference performance, and 160GB GPU memory, with four A100 SXM GPUs in a 2U chassis
- Slot 1: PCI-E 4.0 x16 LP
- Slot 2: PCI-E 4.0 x16 LP
- Slot 3: PCI-E 4.0 x16 LP
- Slot 4: PCI-E 4.0 x16 LP
- Support for Intelligent Platform Management Interface v.2.0
- IPMI 2.0 with virtual media over LAN and KVM-over-LAN support
- 4x 2.5″ hot-swap SATA/SAS drive bays
- 2 x M.2 NVMe
2 x 3000W Redundant Power Supplies, Titanium Level
- 2U rack-optimized chassis
- 3.5″ x 17.2″ x 32.7″ / 89mm x 437mm x 830.3mm
Optimized for Turnkey Solutions
Enable powerful design, training, and visualization with built-in software tools including TensorFlow, Caffe, Torch, Theano, BIDMach cuDNN, NVIDIA CUDA Toolkit and NVIDIA DIGITS.